Monday, August 5, 2013

First post

Over the past month or so I've had a lot of time to I guess you could say "soul search" mainly because I got fired from a company that claims to have family values but at the end of the day is filled with so much bullshit they are blind to most things that go on (I will write about this company eventually) The time gave me a chance to reflect on things such as family, friends, life, views on social issues,past relationships and why I think I am the way I am. I figured I usually don't hold back on most occasions with my opinion and view points so why not put it on the Internet for people to read. Seems like a good idea probably isn't but oh well.  If anything it will make me feel better. With some of these posts you may or may not share my opinion and I'm betting most of the time you won't, but that's the beauty if having an opinion. So I guess I should put a warning and apologize ahead of time (language and vulgarity) mainly to my mother and father and friend who's moral's are better than mine which is about 99% of them. I won't be putting any one here that would ever hurt my family or friends but I will be being completely honest about myself and my view points and things I have gone through which will probably embarrass them. So sorry ahead of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment